HEMA store events
HEMA aims to make life easier & more fun for everyone. That's why we regularly organise fun activities in our stores. Keep an eye on this page to stay up to date about our latest store events. You'll find all the information you may need about current (and past) events below.
HEMA loyalty card
Visit your nearest HEMA store for your very own HEMA loyalty card and for every £10 you spend in a HEMA UK store, we'll give you a HEMA stamp. Collect all 10 stamps and you’ll receive 20% off your entire basket in store. The terms and conditions that apply can be found at the bottom of this page.
HEMA loyalty card
Loyalty card Terms and Conditions
1. The present terms and conditions (the ‘Terms and Conditions’) are applicable to all persons in the possession of a HEMA UK loyalty card (each individually respectively referred to as a ‘cardholder’ and a ‘loyalty card’) and exclusively govern the contractual relation between the Cardholder and HEMA UK Ltd with company registered office at 10-18 Union Street, London, SW1X 7HF. Use of this loyalty card by the cardholder implies acceptance of these terms and conditions of use.
HEMA UK Ltd reserves the right to unilaterally change the terms and conditions at any time without having to inform the cardholder of this individually and without any right to compensation for the cardholder. All modifications in the terms and conditions are published on the HEMA GB website (www.hemashop.com/gb) (the ‘website’). The cardholder undertakes to reread the terms and conditions on the website on a regular basis. Use of the loyalty card by the cardholder after a modification in the terms and conditions on the website shall imply acceptance of the changed terms and conditions.
2. The loyalty card is issued to natural persons by HEMA UK Ltd (or a participating point of sale) free of charge and with no obligation to buy. The loyalty card is strictly personal, non-transferable and equipped with the details of the cardholder. The loyalty card remains the property of HEMA UK Ltd at all times and can be reclaimed from the cardholder on first request. HEMA UK Ltd reserves the right to refuse a loyalty card to natural persons without stating a justification, and the right to refuse the discount awarded if HEMA UK Ltd have reasonable grounds to suspect that the cardholder is in breach of these terms and conditions or the cardholder’s participation is fraudulent, unlawful or has otherwise engaged in behaviour which is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of this promotion. The details of the cardholder completed on the back of the loyalty card will not be shared, sold or rented to any third party contacts. Details may be used to share HEMA UK Ltd promotional messages via email.
3. The loyalty card is not a payment method. HEMA UK Ltd shall reward the cardholder with one loyalty stamp on presentation of their loyalty card once a total of £10 or more is spent in any participating HEMA UK shop. The cardholder must have their details completed on the back of the loyalty card in order to claim the 20% discount rewarded to them after receiving nine validly accumulated loyalty stamps. Cardholders must present their loyalty card to collect stamps at the time of purchase as HEMA UK Ltd will be unable to issue stamps at a later date (even if a receipt is produced).
4. The benefits related to the loyalty card cannot be combined with benefits of other promotional activities in HEMA UK Ltd shops. The 20% discount is valid on the Cardholder’s 10th purchase in any HEMA UK store. Upon the redemption of the 20% discount the cardholder must hand over their loyalty card to the cashier registering the discount.
5. Discount not valid on Fujifilm branded products, on the purchase of HEMA gift cards or in conjunction with any other offer. In cases of fraud or misuse of the loyalty card, an immediate and definitive disqualification for any further use of the loyalty card will be in affect. Loyalty card is not open to HEMA UK Ltd employees.
The terms and conditions are valid as of 03/07/2017.