HEMA store events
HEMA aims to make life easier & more fun for everyone. That's why we regularly organise fun activities in our stores. Keep an eye on this page to stay up to date about our latest store events. You'll find all the information you may need about current (and past) events below.
HEMA loyalty card
Visit your nearest HEMA store for your very own HEMA loyalty card and for every £10 you spend in a HEMA UK store, we'll give you a HEMA stamp. Collect all 10 stamps and you’ll receive 20% off your entire basket in store. The terms and conditions that apply can be found at the bottom of this page.
like a king (ended)
On the 27th of April the whole of the Netherlands will colour orange in celebration of King Willem-Alexander's birthday, also known as King's Day. With HEMA being a company with firm Dutch roots we'd like to celebrate this special holiday by treating one lucky winner to a weekend break to Amsterdam for two. You'll be staying in the HEMA-branded hotel for 3 nights and receive an exclusive tour of the HEMA headquarters in Amsterdam.
how to enter
You'll be able to enter this promotion from 18 April up to 30 April 2017.
You can view all the relevant promotional terms & conditions at the bottom of this page.
We look forward to seeing your awe-inspiring photos!
Loves Me ... Loves Me Not Valentine's Lucky Dip! (ended)
Win a HEMA Valentine's Hamper to treat someone special... Or simply to keep for yourself!
Up until 7th February 2017 everyone that makes a purchase in one of our stores will get a chance to enter the 'Loves Me ... Loves Me Not Valentine's Lucky Dip'. After a purchase has been made, you may draw a ticket from our special Valentine's lucky dip box. If you retrieve a 'Loves Me' ticket, you will have the chance to enter the HEMA Valentine's prize draw, to win: A HEMA Valentine's Hamper filled with £50 worth of HEMA goodies ensuring a Valentine's Day never to forget!
Did you draw a 'Loves Me Not' ticket? You may enter as many times as you want. Every purchase gives you another chance to enter the Loves Me ... Loves Me Not Valentine's lucky dip!
Winners from each store will be chosen at random on 7th February, head to one of our HEMA stores today to see whether you're lucky in love with HEMA!
Click here to find your nearest HEMA store.
HEMA loyalty card
Loyalty card Terms and Conditions
1. The present terms and conditions (the ‘Terms and Conditions’) are applicable to all persons in the possession of a HEMA UK loyalty card (each individually respectively referred to as a ‘cardholder’ and a ‘loyalty card’) and exclusively govern the contractual relation between the Cardholder and HEMA UK Ltd with company registered office at 10-18 Union Street, London, SW1X 7HF. Use of this loyalty card by the cardholder implies acceptance of these terms and conditions of use.
HEMA UK Ltd reserves the right to unilaterally change the terms and conditions at any time without having to inform the cardholder of this individually and without any right to compensation for the cardholder. All modifications in the terms and conditions are published on the HEMA GB website (www.hemashop.com/gb) (the ‘website’). The cardholder undertakes to reread the terms and conditions on the website on a regular basis. Use of the loyalty card by the cardholder after a modification in the terms and conditions on the website shall imply acceptance of the changed terms and conditions.
2. The loyalty card is issued to natural persons by HEMA UK Ltd (or a participating point of sale) free of charge and with no obligation to buy. The loyalty card is strictly personal, non-transferable and equipped with the details of the cardholder. The loyalty card remains the property of HEMA UK Ltd at all times and can be reclaimed from the cardholder on first request. HEMA UK Ltd reserves the right to refuse a loyalty card to natural persons without stating a justification, and the right to refuse the discount awarded if HEMA UK Ltd have reasonable grounds to suspect that the cardholder is in breach of these terms and conditions or the cardholder’s participation is fraudulent, unlawful or has otherwise engaged in behaviour which is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of this promotion. The details of the cardholder completed on the back of the loyalty card will not be shared, sold or rented to any third party contacts. Details may be used to share HEMA UK Ltd promotional messages via email.
3. The loyalty card is not a payment method. HEMA UK Ltd shall reward the cardholder with one loyalty stamp on presentation of their loyalty card once a total of £10 or more is spent in any participating HEMA UK shop. The cardholder must have their details completed on the back of the loyalty card in order to claim the 20% discount rewarded to them after receiving nine validly accumulated loyalty stamps. Cardholders must present their loyalty card to collect stamps at the time of purchase as HEMA UK Ltd will be unable to issue stamps at a later date (even if a receipt is produced).
4. The benefits related to the loyalty card cannot be combined with benefits of other promotional activities in HEMA UK Ltd shops. The 20% discount is valid on the Cardholder’s 10th purchase in any HEMA UK store. Upon the redemption of the 20% discount the cardholder must hand over their loyalty card to the cashier registering the discount.
5. Discount not valid on Fujifilm branded products, on the purchase of HEMA gift cards or in conjunction with any other offer. In cases of fraud or misuse of the loyalty card, an immediate and definitive disqualification for any further use of the loyalty card will be in affect. Loyalty card is not open to HEMA UK Ltd employees.
The terms and conditions are valid as of 03/07/2017.
Like a King - promotional terms & conditions
1. The following terms and conditions (henceforth “conditions”) apply to the #HEMAlikeaking competition (henceforth “competition”) organised by HEMA B.V., NDSM-straat 10, 1033SB Amsterdam, (henceforth “HEMA”).
2. Participation in the competition is open to HEMA customers with a minimum age of 18 years (henceforth “participant”).
3. By participating in the competition, the participant accepts and declares to be aware of the conditions.
4. The competition will run from Tuesday 18 April until Sunday 30 April 2017 (henceforth “competition period”).
5. Participation in the competition is free of charge.
6. During the competition period, participants may participate in the competition at the HEMA Dutch Heritage photo wall displays in HEMA stores in Germany, France, Spain and the UK (with the exception of the following stores: Paris les Halles station, Paris la Défense, London Hammersmith and London Broadway). By participating in the competition, participants have a chance to win one of the prizes.
7. The competition involves taking a photo at the HEMA Dutch Heritage photo wall at a HEMA store (henceforth "photo wall"), uploading the photo to Facebook and/or Instagram with the hashtag #HEMAlikeaking and answering a country-specific question. The question can be found at the the photo wall.
8. There will be one winner of the main prize in each country (henceforth “main prize winner”). The main prize winner will be chosen by HEMA with all due care on the basis of the number of so-called “likes”, the originality of the uploaded photo and the correct answer to the competition question.
9. The winners of the main prizes will be announced on Friday 12 May 2017 on HEMA's Facebook and Instagram pages asking the winners to contact HEMA. The main prize winners will also receive a personal message from HEMA via Facebook or Instagram
10. In the event that HEMA fails to receive a reply from the main prize winners within 10 days of announcing the winners, HEMA is entitled to select a different main prize winner.
11. There will be five Dutch Heritage gift parcels as consolation prizes in each country. These consolation prizes will be selected and announced in the same manner as the main prizes.
12. A total of six prizes will be awarded in each country over the competition period. These prizes consist of a main prize (henceforth “main prize”) and five consolation prizes each consisting of a Dutch Heritage gift parcel with a retail value of €50 per parcel (henceforth “gift parcel”). The six prizes are referred to collectively as “the prizes.”
13. The main prize consists of a (long) weekend trip to Amsterdam for two persons. The dates for the trip are Thursday 15 June 2017 (departure in the evening) until Sunday 18 June 2017. The actual travel times depend on the availability of travel tickets.
14. The main prize consists of train or air tickets departing from one of the following locations (depending on the location of the main prize winner). In the UK, departure will be from London; in France, Paris, Lille or Toulouse; in Germany, Cologne; in Spain, Madrid or Barcelona. The main prize includes three nights accommodation including breakfast at the Gooiland Hotel in Hilversum close to Amsterdam, (henceforth "hotel") on the nights of Thursday, Friday and Saturday. The main prize includes train tickets for travel from Schiphol airport to the hotel on Thursday 15 June 2017 and from the hotel to Schiphol airport on Sunday 18 June 2017. The hotel is within walking distance of the train station Hilversum CS. The total value of the main prize amounts approximately € 1000,-.
15. The main prize winners will be collected from the hotel on Friday 16 June for lunch and a tour of the HEMA Support Office in Amsterdam. The other days are at the disposal of the main prize winners to do as they please.
16. Each main prize will be sent to the main prize winner by e-mail in consultation with the winner. The Dutch Heritage gift parcels will be sent by post to the winners or made available for picking up at an agreed HEMA store.
17. HEMA has the right to publish the prizes and winners. All prize winners give HEMA the right to use their submitted photos as well as photos and/or videos of the awarding of the prizes during the prize trip and publish them in full or edited form and use them for publicity purposes in general. HEMA is not obliged to pay any form of compensation for this use.
18. The prizes may not be exchanged for money or other products or services.
19. The prizes may not be resold or used for commercial purposes. Trading of the prizes is not permitted.
20. HEMA is permitted to exclude a participant from the competition in the event that HEMA suspects that the participant is not acting in accordance with these terms and conditions or is attempting to participate in the competition in a fraudulent manner.
21. Personal information will be collected by HEMA within the scope of the organisation and execution of the competition and for the purposes of booking the trips and shipping the consolation prizes.
22. HEMA shall only share personal data about the participants with third parties for the purpose of booking the travel tickets for the main prizes.
23. HEMA is not liable for any loss or theft of, or damage to, the gift parcels or the train or air tickets booked for the main prizes.
24. HEMA is not liable for damage of any kind that may result from or relate to participation in the competition.
25. The conditions are available for reading on http://www.hemashop.com/gb/promotional-terms-conditions as well as in the relevant stores.
26. HEMA employees are excluded from participating in the competition.
27. HEMA reserves the right to unilaterally change or terminate the competition without notice or consultation. Any termination of or changes to the competition, this will be announced on http://www.hemashop.com/gb/promotional-terms-conditions
28. For questions related to the competition, please contact HEMA’s customer service department (phone: 0845 6060 903 or e-mail: [email protected])
29. The competition and related terms and conditions are subject to the laws and jurisdiction of the Netherlands. Participants have the right to assert compliance with national laws and regulations within the scope of the competition.
Amsterdam, April 2017
Valentine's Raffle - promotional terms & conditions
- To enter into the HEMA Valentines raffle prize draw entrants must complete all details on the HEMA Valentine's raffle form.
- By including your email address you agree to receive promotional emails from HEMA.
- Your details will not be shared with any third party contacts and all entry forms will be destroyed once the competition has closed.
- One winner will be chosen at random and contacted via the email address supplied on the HEMA Valentine's raffle entry form within 7 days after the raffle has closed.
- The winner must reply to this email in order to be sent the HEMA Valentine's Hamper prize, this will then be sent upon the receipt of a UK registered address.
- The HEMA Valentine's raffle is open to UK residents only and in participating HEMA UK stores.
- The winner will receive £50 worth of selected HEMA products from the HEMA Valentine's range.
- Items included in the HEMA Valentine's Hamper are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged with another item or for cash.
- HEMA reserves the right to change or terminate the competition and/or the items included in the HEMA Valentine's Hamper at any time and without notice.
- HEMA Valentines raffle prize draw closes on 7th February 2017.